Splash Beverage Group ( OTCMKTS: SBEV ) is constantly innovating, presenting exciting, new, natural and healthy drinks that delight the body and inspire the mind. Their platform supports founders of beverage brands by helping them grow and find more people to enjoy their inspiring products. They search globally to seek out products that:
- Deliver natural quality, freshness, health benefits and refreshment
- Take their responsibility seriously as a citizen of the world through the quality of their products, integrity of their team members and their commitments to give back
- Can take pride in helping their distributors and retail partners achieve and exceed their goals
- Unabashedly support our armed forces, first responders and health care professionals
Splash Beverage Group ( OTCMKTS: SBEV )
TapouT is an international lifestyle brand that has been at the forefront of Mixed Martial Arts since its inception in 1997. TapouT beverages include a complete line of high-performance sports drinks. TapouT Performance and TapouT Hybrid both feature a 3-in-1 advanced performance formula that delivers hydration and cellular recovery benefits. TapouT performance drinks restore what the body loses through physical exertion with 12 key vitamins, 68 minerals and all 5 electrolytes.
Salt Tequila is naturally flavored 100% blanco agave tequila with a clean and sweet taste. Grown, distilled and bottled in the region of Jalisco Mexico, each pristine bottle of Salt is the result of hard work, determination and countless blends. Salt Tequila offers a variety of naturally flavored tequilas to enhance the pleasure.
Splash Beverage Group ( OTCMKTS: SBEV ) announced that it has entered a Letter of Intent to acquire James Martin’s Copa Di Vino (www.copadivino.com), alongside a Joint Venture to drive the brand and its proprietary packaging technology to new heights.
Copa Di Vino is also a notable Shark Tank Alumnus. Appearing not once, but twice on the popular investment platform, founder James Martin knew there was more to the brand than sharks were willing to offer.
“We are thrilled and honored by the opportunity to work with James and his team, which have worked diligently to build the Single Serve wine business in the U.S., and we look forward to taking the brand to the next level.” – CEO Robert Nistico
Splash Beverage Group ( OTCMKTS: SBEV ) Distributors
Major Brands – a leading Missouri distributor of premium spirits, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages, and the largest distributor that remains Missouri-owned and operated, will be distributing the Company’s SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila with 100% Agave to all Fresh Thyme Market™ locations in the state.
“Fresh Thyme is a rapidly growing brand with 77 stores in 11 states, with financial backing provided by Meijer, Inc., and we’re proud to be in their Missouri stores. We are confident that our partnerships with fantastic distributors such as Major Brands and others will continue to increase our access to market and potential market share capture.” – CEO Robert Nistico
Discount Drug Mart (https://discount-drugmart.com) – will distribute the Company’s TapouT Beverages, a complete line of high-performance sports drinks, to all Midwest locations of the full-service retailer.
Discount Drug Mart is a “one-stop shop” chain based in Ohio, USA with over 70 locations and 40,000+ products. The reputable chain is widely recognized for its high foot traffic, community standing and direct to warehouse distribution.
“We are proud to be working with what has become a successful, family-owned chain with an ideal customer base for TapouT. Discount Drug Mart is a trusted community staple in the Midwest and I am especially enamored with Pro-Points, the chain’s unusually effective loyalty program. It’s simply one of the best in the country for a chain like Discount Drug Mart.” – CEO Robert Nistico
The Company recently announced availability in Florida and New Mexico and is pleased to disclose it has added select Walmart locations in Arizona and Southern California via Young’s Market Company, the premier distributor of wines, spirits and select beverages in the western United States.
Splash Beverage’s SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila has arrived on shelves of the world’s largest retailer in the wake of Walmart’s recent decision to add more high-end/premium alcoholic beverage selections such as Buffalo Trace, Veuve Clicquot and SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila, to name a few.
“We are enthused with the expansion of relationships here. The writing is on the wall, Walmart is assertively looking to service their customer base with premium liquor brands like SALT, and we are pleased to be a part of that.” – CEO Robert Nistico
Splash Beverage Group (OTC: SBEV) Leadership
Robert Nistico – CEO
26-year beverage industry veteran, Robert was the fifth employee and VP/General Manager for Red Bull North America, where he led the start-up from zero sales to $1.45 billion. Robert is the founder and CEO of Marley Beverages and was responsible for framing out the long term vision for the company. A highly motivated, results-driven, creative, and passionate leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and the highest of standards, he has delivered outstanding results in small private start-ups as well as global public environments.
A proven leader with more than twenty years of success in growing consumer brand companies with both large multinational and medium sized entrepreneurial organizations. Meissner’s expertise includes multiple CEO roles revamping both healthy and distressed companies. Building and restoring brand value has been a hallmark of his leadership history.
Sanjeev Javia– VP
Product Development and Marketing for Splash Beverage Group. He is the founder and President of Javia Wellness Group, a firm that focuses on innovative research, formulation and design of nutritional exercise and wellness initiatives. As a sports nutrition expert, Sanjeev’s work with Splash Beverage Group is developing innovative functional beverages with health benefits for the consumer. Since 2000, Sanjeev has advised some of the world’s most elite athletes on fitness and nutrition. His client list includes Super Bowl MVPs Tom Brady and Kurt Warner, Cy Young Award Winners Curt Schilling and Randy Johnson, Stanley Cup Champions Marty Turco and Brendan Morrow, Olympic Gold Medalists Brianna Scurry and Caroline LaLive and PGA Golfers Tom Pernice Jr. and Suzanne Pettersen.
Aida Aragon – S.V.P.
Ms. Aragon possesses sales marketing experience, spending a few years in positions in the sports beverage industry. Working with companies like EAS, CytoSport (Muscle Milk) and Labrada. She has played a pivotal role in executing successful store rollouts in specialty stores as well as in food, drug and mass retailers. Her passion in brand development has always been second nature but her main focus is to increase sales for some of the leading brands in the sports nutrition industry.
“My mission is to empower people with tools to better their health and to set their body for the best quality of life possible for many years to come.“
Splash Beverage Group (OTC: SBEV) Stock Information
Splash Beverage Group ( OTCMKTS: SBEV ) share structure according to OTCmarkets.com is as follows:
Splash Beverage Group ( OTCMKTS: SBEV ) is currently trading at $2.70 with an average daily volume of 10,042. The 52-week low is $0.77 and the 52-week high is $5.10. The market cap is at $188.44M. The shares in issue are $69.79M. The float is $2.31M. Recent news headlines for the company are below:
- CEO Roadshow Interviews Splash Beverage Group Inc. Chief Nutritionist, VP of Product Development and Marketing Sanjeev Javia Newsfile | 09/21/2020
- In Response to Shifts In The World’s Consumption Patterns Splash Beverage Group Inc. Launches QPLASH, its B2B and B2C Retail Distribution Platform Newsfile | 09/14/2020
- Splash Beverage Group, Inc. Discusses its Expansion Strategy with The Stock Day Podcast Newsfile | 09/10/2020
- Major Brands Secures Distribution of Splash Beverage Group Inc.’s SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila to all Fresh Thyme Market(TM) Locations in Missouri Newsfile | 09/02/2020
- Splash Beverage Group Inc. Announces Distribution to All Midwest Locations of Discount Drug Mart Newsfile | 08/31/2020
- Leading Missouri Beverage Distributor with Over 9000 Retail Customers to Distribute Splash Beverage Group Inc.’s SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila Newsfile | 08/24/2020
- Industry Leader Young’s Market Company to Distribute Splash Beverage Group Inc.’s SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila in Walmart AZ and SoCal Locations Newsfile | 08/20/2020
- Ludlow Research Initiates Coverage on Splash Beverage Newsfile | 08/19/2020
- Splash Beverage Group, Inc. (f/k/a Canfield Medical Supply, Inc.) Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results Including Impactful Increase in Sales Compared to Q2 2019; Highlights Ongoing Covid-19 Risk Factors Newsfile | 08/17/2020
- Splash Beverage Group reports Q2 results Seeking Alpha | 08/17/2020
- Splash Beverage Group Inc.’s SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila Now Available at Select Walmart locations via Republic National Distributing Company Newsfile | 08/13/2020
- Splash Beverage Group Inc. Executes a Letter of Intent to Possibly Acquire Copa Di Vino, Notable ‘Shark Tank’ Alumnus and Leading Producer of Premium “Wine by the Glass” with Joint Venture to Transcend Single-Serve Beverage Sector Newsfile | 08/11/2020
- Splash Beverage Group Inc. Announces Appointment of Full Clip Distribution to Deliver SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila in Texas to Total Wine locations Newsfile | 08/07/2020
- Splash Beverage Group Inc. Announces the Appointment Of William Meissner as President and CMO Newsfile | 08/05/2020
- Splash Beverage Group Finalizes Merger Initiatives; FINRA Approves Name and Ticker Change Newsfile | 08/03/2020